Camel Hobble Making - DIY Workshop!
Camel hobbles are a really useful tool of camel equipment for camel handlers/Cameleers and ideal for your camel operation, camel training , camel trekking and camel expedition.
In Camel Training, Camel Hobbles are an advanced technique. Please see our How To Hobble a Camel Safely video tutorials before training camels into hobbles.
Camels need to be “trained into” hobbles to reduce risk & stress. As always, lots of reassurance is required.
We do not recommend you use camel hobbles as a form of domination or coercion.
NOTE: A camel can still defend himself if hobbled and can still kick out and run.
Some Reasons to use Camel Hobbles:
- Feeding out, un-tethered, in open spaces
- SOME Training methods (see training videos in Cameleer Academy).
- Securing camels in an open space where limited feed and or tether points.
- Necessary for camel treks, camel expedition, feeding out camels and (some) camel training.
- Advance on camel’s training
- Great tool for additional training of desensitisation.
CAMEL HOBBLE MAKING WORKSHOP - DIY!
Want access to this full workshop?
- Video Tutorial
- Downloadable Workbook
- Materials & Tools Supply List
- Forum to ask questions & share your handy-work...
Join the Cameleer Academy Membership for instant access
🐫 Camel Vet Talks (and Q&A)
🐪 Camel Vet Procedures
🐫 Camel Handling Techniques
🐪 Camel Psychology
🐫 Camel Husbandry (latest & greatest) Info
🐪 Camel Equipment Making workshops (your personal 'camel shop')
➕ So much more
It's CAMELFLIX (aka Netflix) for the camel lover...
Happy Camel Connecting!
GET MY MOST POPULAR eBOOK **INTRODUCTION TO CAMELS** (FREE)!
AND...NEVER MISS ANY NEW CAMEL INFORMATION - SIGN UP TO GET EMAILS FROM ME!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.